- On July 10, 2018
Smoked Salmon & Avocado Spring Rolls
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white miso
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 6 spring roll wrappers
- 2 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Prep Time 25 m
- Ready In 25 m
- Whisk oil, vinegar, miso and garlic powder together in a large bowl. Add arugula and toss to coat.
- Soak one wrapper at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until softened, 20 to 30 seconds. Lift out, let excess water drip off and lay on a clean, dry cutting board.
- Arrange ⅙ of the salmon and avocado slices across the center of a wrapper. Top with about ½ cup of the arugula. Fold the bottom of the wrapper over the filling and roll into a tight cylinder, folding in the sides as you go. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and fillings.
- Serving size: 2 spring rolls
- Per serving: 293 calories; 21 g fat(3 g sat); 5 g fiber; 22 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 81 mcg folate; 4 mg cholesterol; 2 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 747 IU vitamin A; 11 mg vitamin C; 53 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 263 mg sodium; 460 mg potassium
By: Carolyn Casner EatingWell Recipe Developer & Tester