- On January 14, 2020
Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower Nachos
Just in time for Super Bowl, these Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower Nachos Are The Perfect Game-Day Snack
- 1 head cauliflower, stem and leaves discarded, cut into small florets
- ¾ cup (180 ml) Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup (45 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup (45 g) finely crushed pork rinds
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- ½ cup (118 ml) Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup (10 g) chopped scallions
- ¼ cup (28 g) crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with ½ cup (118 ml) of ranch dressing. In a separate bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese and pork rinds. Place the coated cauliflower in a large zipper bag and add the cheese mixture. Shake and toss to coat the cauliflower completely.
- Place the cauliflower in a single layer on a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Toss the cauliflower, then roast for 20 minutes more, or until well browned; it’s OK if some of the tiny pieces get very brown—those little bits are the best part!
- Top the cauliflower with the shredded chicken. Drizzle with the Buffalo sauce and the remaining ranch dressing and sprinkle with the scallions and blue cheese. Serve immediately.