Sesame butter radishes with lemon
Quick, easy and pretty as a picture!
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 bunches mixed radishes, washed, trimmed
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus extra lemon wedges to serve
- 1 tbs each toasted black and white sesame seeds
- Red vein sorrel, baby radish leaves, baby shiso and sourdough, to serve
- Melt butter and oil in large frypan over medium-high heat and cook for 3 minutes or until nut brown. Add radish and cook, tossing pan, for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle over lemon juice and scatter with sesame seeds and salad leaves. Serve with sourdough and extra lemon.
Serves- 6 / Prep Time – 5mins / Cook Time – 10mins