- On May 30, 2018
Just around the corner, get ready for Global Wellness Day on June 9th, which will be celebrated all around the world in more than 100 countries at 5000 different locations.
Spas, Wellness Centers, Hospitals, Schools, Businesses and many more organizations will celebrate by offering the general public an opportunity to engage in wellness. Global Wellness Day will provide people with fitness activities, healthy snacks and a birds-eye view into the world of wellness!
The main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
First celebrated in 2012, Global Wellness Day was established in Turkey as the “first” day dedicated to living well, and has now been accepted worldwide. Global Wellness Day has been officially celebrated in 100 countries at 4000 different locations in 2017, reflecting its success.
To get one step closer towards living well, let the 7 Step Manifest be your starting point.