- On April 10, 2017
No-Bake Coconut Fruit Tarts
These individual no-bake tarts make a gorgeous dessert. They’ll slay your sweet tooth, plus they’re vegan and gluten-free!
1/4 cup almonds
12 Medjool dates, pitted
1 (11oz.) bottle So Delicious Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Chop almonds in a food processor and add medjool dates. Blend until smooth.
- Reserve about 1/8 cup of date mixture and set aside.
- Prepare two individual-sized tart pans with oil or line with parchment. Divide the date mixture among the two pans and press along the bottom and sides.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the culinary Coconut milk with a hand mixer for a minute or so before adding the reserved date mixture and about 5 berries. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the coconut mixture into the tart crusts and pop in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the frozen tarts from the pans. Garnish with raspberries and sliced strawberries.
15 Prep time – ready in 15 minutes – 6 servings – 183 calories
(Recipe found at sodeliciousdairyfree.com)